Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Week 1

Well, It's been a week. I'm sure the whole world is just dying to know how the whole "deadline" thing worked out! I think it went pretty well considering that the whole point was to get some work done. I did do that. I did get plenty of work done. I just didn't get the work finished that I had planned on doing.

Would I call it a success? Yes, I would. I think that maybe the deadline should focus on finishing a certain number of projects, and not any particular one. I think that will work better for me since, I can't seem to stay focused on one thing at a time. Here is what I have done so far.




I decided that I needed to expand the product selection for some of my designs, so I created a couple of new variations on the Blue Morpho, and Princess Kitty designs.

 

This one is new. I took an old drawing of a Seahorse that I did when I was much, much younger, and tweaked it a little. I thought it turned out pretty nice.

So, I guess the moral of the story is to be adaptable. Deadlines are great as long as you maintain a little flexibility. Without that, I might have become dissapointed, and abandoned the whole idea altogether.

No comments: